Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How does a puppy get to Georgia?

For the holidays, I spent some time with my family in Atlanta. So I brought my lovely puppy with me. How do I get my puppy to Atlanta?
I had a little extra "help" while packing.  Mr. Pibbs was so excited he kept on jumping into my suitcase and settling for the long haul.  I made sure not to forget him!
I received this face a lot while driving, which really made me feel a little bad, but he survived the trip...
... by eating a lot of Milkbones and gingerbread men!
The best position that he could be in for the 12 hour drive.  Thank goodness he was in the mood to sleep a lot!
Made it to Georgia.  My gosh it does feel great to stretch my legs a little and get outside!  There no snow here, so I think I may just settle in for the entire season!

No comments:

Post a Comment